View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #2115
Hardware Hotshot
Makalah's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 4,061

Val - with your combination of health issues, I would think talking to a dietician or nutritionist would be a good move, or doing a food journal and sharing it with your doctor. You can be tested for iron (maybe protein too? I've never asked) to make sure you're getting enough. If it's too difficult with your diet, you could take supplements/multi-vitamins.
Makalah is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote