Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #15673
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Late night Quacks. Only got home about an hour ago. I went to a book signing. The author is Lisa Lillien, better known as Hungry Girl. I love her show and I DVR it all the time so I can watch. She's kind of like Rachel Ray only healthy cooking. We got lots of cool free stuff - food and coupons. I left work at 5 and went right to where they were having the book signing which didn't start until 7, but if I had gone home, I would have had to just turn around and go out again. Stopped at a place called Zoe's Kitchen for some dinner. Had a grilled chicken with cole slaw pita pocket. It was very yummy. The book signing was fun, and she is so cute and funny and amazing. I chatted with the girl standing next to me - yes, standing! There were so many people there that they ran out of seating. Ugh, I"m so tired. A lot of people there belonged to Weight Watchers including the girl I was talking to. She really inspired me - lost 51 pounds since last April and looks amazing and all with eating properly. I'm thinking I may need to do this. There is a group in our office complex that meets at lunch time. I've always thought it was way too expensive, but she said to go for about a month and learn everything and then you can do it online.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!