View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #2129
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

[QUOTE=Greywolf;19830176]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
Ok --- let me get my 2 cents in on a couple of issues:

Black Friday shopping: A few years ago, my sisters-in-law and nieces all went Black Friday shopping at 5am. We got some great deals --- and even better, we had some big, fat laughs. Then we all went out to breakfast. It was the BEST. Then the stores started opening Thanksgiving night, and it kinda sucked the fun right out of Black Friday. So now we sleep in, all the girls to go breakfast and shop in the cute little boutiques until it's time to stop for a Starbucks. It is absolute heaven. My nieces have grown into the most fascinating adults and I love having the opportunity to spend time with them. It's the highlight of my holiday season.

Val -- you are welcome in upstate NY for Christmas -- we would love to have you. But there will be poultry sausage in the dressing - beware./QUOTE]

Time with your nieces sounds wonderful.

Thanks for the invite to NY. I wish I could come as I know it's beautiful up there. I have a online friend who lives in Webster, and I've visited her a few times - never later than October. Just nice to be invited. {{Hugs}} SCS is a wonderful family to belong to.

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!