View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #2091
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksnurse View Post
Val...turkey sausage is really good in dressing...esp. if you only eat a little at a time so as not to get to many carbs and cause elevated sugars....I mix corn bread and white bread so lowers the carb count a smidge. and darn, if I'd known earlier, I coulda planned a road trip straight down I-35 and we could eat and stamp and visit....maybe next yr....would be fun....
Sheri, I thought about adding ground turkey or chicken. Didn't think of turkey sausage, but that sounds even better. Being a Yankee at heart I don't use cornbread in mine. And I find it awfully hard to eat only a little at a time. I do have my glucose numbers pretty well under control now. I was diagnosed with diabetes 10 years ago, so I have sort of trained myself to make wiser food choices ... most of the time

Maybe you can come to the stamping retreat in Salado that Lydia talked about. That's about half way between her and I. I'm sure there are others who could get there too. It's just the beginning of a plan. I hope we'll talk about it more after the holidays.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!