View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #2037
superS
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
(1) I need to get the Card Ministry assignments sent out. We have thirteen writers. I go through the church prayer list, birthday list, etc. and gather about 35-40 names of people to send cards to each week. Then I send an email to the writers with their assignments. It sounds simple, but actually takes from 4-5 hours each week. I try to get it done Thursday, but usually don't get it sent until late Friday.

(2) I need to prepare my Sunday School lesson to teach on Sunday. I usually finish it on Saturday, but have to go to a funeral tomorrow morning as well as some other errands, so I really need to get the lesson mostly finished today. Throughout the week, this usually takes up to 8 hours total to read, study, contemplate, research, and type, including thinking of ways to get the ladies involved in a discussion.
Card ministry assignments sounds like a great idea. I normally pick as many as I can and send them cards out. I'll have to think about this idea a little more. Thanks for the idea.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!