View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #1981
superS
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
Everyone's Thanksgiving plans sound great. I won't have a Thanksgiving as my daughter is too busy with work to slow down even for one day. (It takes a few days prior preparation anyway.) A couple that I kitty sit for called me and asked what I was doing for Thanksgiving. I thought they were going to invite me to join them, but they just wanted to know if I would kitty sit for them for 4 days while they went to celebrate with the kids & grandkids. Of course I said yes. Can't turn down a few extra $$.

I do plan to make some dressing just for myself as that is the best part of Thanksgiving dinner imho. This year I can't put pork sausage in it though (because of the gout) so I'm not too sure how it will turn out. I'll be using veggie broth rather than chicken broth for moistening. I'm planning on adding A LOT of herbs.
I wish you live close to me. I would luv to have you over!! I remember in the early days I use to have my sis,mom,bil,her 2 kids, my bil, brother, etc here and I absolutely luv'd it. I miss having lots of people over, of course, my small house won't hold too many. lol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!