View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #1342
Linda Palmer
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I am a paying member because I love to check out the Dirty Dozen or Dare to get Dirty cards and used to play along with their challenges. I need to start playing along with some of their challenges. Heather and Vickie let me know what you choose to do as far as which challenges and I will play too. I also like to be able to upload a card anytime I have time and it is usually on Sundays I decide to upload.I also like their sketch challenges.

Denise has not been feeling well. Her MS flares with muscle spasms in her back and legs and keep her up most of the nights and then she is exhausted and sleeps most of the day at times anyway. The new baby is also taking up her time. She loves babies actually any age kids. Her husband has been out of work for over a year and he is looking for a job and there just aren't any where they live. He was sick with his blood sugar, blood pressure and heart for a long time too. She has had her hands full. I miss her being on here.

I can't decide what to fix for dinner tonight. I think I need to come up with something soon. I would rather go out to eat.

Lynn, hope you are feeling better soon.

Vickie, glad your headache went away. They are not fun to deal with or try to get things done when you head is throbbing.

Angela, you are making me think I need to bake something. Pumpkin pie sounds good, but I will be making 4 of them on Wed. and 2 pecan pies so maybe I need a coconut cream instead.

Tracie, that sounds just like you helping out your friend with dinner. I'm sure she will appreciate it and be very thankful for friends like you.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Pat and Kathy, have a great weekend.

Patti hope you are doing okay.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!