View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #1341
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
I feel the same way! I don't do very many card swaps anyway, but I like the secret sister ones. But, I find that it takes away from the time I get to actually create. I'd love to send people little handmade items too, but I just run out of time!!!

I love this one, it won't go away. The other thing is that I have joined a few extra than I normally would right now because of Christmas. I love the Christmas swaps.

Vickie, maybe we should pick one challenge every week or so that we both play along with. Then we can admire each others cards...and Susanne, you can join us!
Good idea Heather! I did just finish creating a card for today's Free for All challenge to create a black, white, and read (red) all over card...read being the keyword...use newsprint on the card. I'm just getting ready to photo it and will upload to my gallery this afternoon.

I have to say, my DH shoulda been a doctor! LOL He has a nasal spray RX called Nasacort (my ENT RXd me Flonase which has not helped with the headache); he suggested I try his so I sniffed the Nasacort about an hour ago and headache gone...I didn't have to take the migraine meds. When I go back in December for ear checkup I'm going to request Nasacort.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!