View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Arrow THE GYPSY SOULS ~ CHAT AND INFORMATIONAL THREAD!

TEAPOT TUESDAY ~ THE GYPSY SOULS
CHAT AND INFORMATIONAL THREAD!

This is my story!

1. If you are here, you have most likely signed up to be a member of the separate Teapot Tuesday e-mail group called The Gypsy Souls whose purpose is to support and brighten the days of Gypsy and his friend Sol, two previous Teapot Tuesday Destination Station recipients.

2. If you are not a member of this group and are intrigued by the idea, you can click on these two links to become familiar with their story.

Destination Station Post for Gypsy.

Destination Station Post for Sol.

3. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of these two elderly gentlemen since Gypsy has no family whatsoever and Sol does but they are not *in his life* which in my opinion makes the situation worse.

4. This thread will be used to chat, to post updates on Gypsy's wheel chair situation, and post card drives or other things which might assist Charlene in her mission to help (wheelchair) and brighten the lives (be their family!) of these two elderly gentlemen.

5. Please remember when writing a greeting inside your cards to Gypsy and Sol, to print your messages in large letters so they won't have to struggle to read small print. Also, if you have made a special card for either of them and have uploaded it to your gallery, please use the keyword GYPSYSOULS. That way we can all do a search and see what *the boys* are receiving!

6. If you would like to sign up for this group, send me or Charlene (crystaldolphins) a pm or post a request to be added to the email group in this thread.

Thank you all for everything you do!

Special Note:

Here are the mailing addresses for
your convenience when sending a card.

Gypsy's Full Name and Address:

Alicide Mailloux
Marion Villa LT Care Facility
Rm 209B
P.O. Box 5777, Stn B
200 College Ave.
London, ON
N6A 4V2
Canada

Sol's Full Name and Address:

Sol Khamo
Marion Villa LT Care Facility
Rm Y211A
P.O. Box 5777, Stn B
200 College Ave.
London, ON
N6A 4V2
Canada

Last edited by Mothermark; 11-17-2012 at 03:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!