View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #1334
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Heather...how you know about all this stuff amazes me--I pretty much stay on our threads on SCS...glance at the weekly inkling thing that comes out on Wednesday's and check out the tutorials...Is there some list somewhere w/ all these other challenges? I still don't get how the RAK stuff works--I was "approved" years ago, but never did anything about it our of pure ignorance! haha! There, I said it! Cyber thin air stuff...don't know how it works and if I click on things it brings you to a thread that is old and you have no idea what people are talking about in the thread...Not going to read through an entire thread to find out. So are there like organized pages with descriptions of all these challenges in SCS...1 page per challenge with a complete description? I have bumped into the Creative -members only of SCS pages where you have to be some kind of member-yearly fee? So I never pursued that because I thought you had to be a store owner or the people who started SCS? See how dumb I am about this...It will say; YOU are not a member-no access etc...or something like that!

Are all of you paid members on SCS? Is this something I should do? Just throwing this out there-do not mean to be nosy...just curious!

Also...babytalk--love how they learn words...we still say: "basketti" for spaghetti..."yourgit" for Yogurt and "Girlcheese" for Grilled Cheese!!! And our Kindergarten teacher once asked me why my kids say: "Weeendzday" instead of Wednesday--they drag out the end part--she once asked me to say it when I picked them up from school when they were kids!!! TheeeATER (theater) is another one? Who knows how they learned it this way?

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!