View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #1333
JadeOnline
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
AND, you'll need to go to the HYCCT prize thread...you've won a prize! My understanding is someone will contact you, but you won a prize ... did I mention that already! Yay! So far, you and Heather have won something for your participation! Guess I should clarify from this thread you two have won a prize...there's been lots of prizes given away so far.
Vickie, I'm still watching for your name to come up!!

Quote:
Prizes? What is HYCCT? Congratulations to Jess and Kathy! Send a picture here so we can see?
Susanne, HYCCT is "Hope You Can Cling To". It's a month of challenges here on SCS that support a Cancer Centre in Texas. There's a challenge every day, plus an extra few throughout the month. 35 challenges in all! You make your cards and then send them to the Cancer Centre for the patients to send to family and friends.

At the end of HYCCT, everyone who participated is eligible for the prize drawings. There's a big list of sponsors, I think I heard someone say about 120 prizes, and they've given about 50 out so far. I won two stamp sets from The Craft's Meow. I don't know whether I get to pick them or not. I suppose I'll find out later once the prize sponsor contacts me.

Angela, Claire will be 9 months old next week. She's been crawling since seven months. She's a curious little monkey, but she's good too. I'm amazed at her good understanding of things. She started waving last weekend, so that's pretty cute too. The notebook is a great idea. I'll have to find a good one.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!