View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #1331
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Lynne-relieved you are back home--hope you are well soon.

Prizes? What is HYCCT? Congratulations to Jess and Kathy! Send a picture here so we can see?
Vickie--I have been slightly headacheish this week-it's the barometric pressure UP and down...aaargh! Chilly tonight and they are talking about a storm that is supposed to be around over Thanksgiving weekend-God help us if we lose power is all I gotta say---not until everyone has eaten! I can handle Scrabble by flashlight...but not before!

Angela--Oh, you'd think Thanksgiving didn't exist around here...one minute its Halloween and the next....we're flying into Christmas decor! I want some new decorations for Christmas here--will have to go buy some ornaments and something fun for the front door!

Pat--please share pictures-we'd love to see them!

Where's Denise been?

Kathy--have fun--sounds like a really cool concept to travel/decorate a wreath--I am sure you could use a 'girls night out'...enjoy!

Patti---I have been thumbing through the SU catty tonight....just letting you know you should hear from me soon--Vickie is Patti your SU Rep too? We should combine our order if possible?!

Imke--Santa and your b-day are comin'....maybe :NEW BIKE should be on your list-stinks that it cannot be fixed....Bikes are very expensive now...Do you have "Craigs List" in Germany--people sell things on Craigs List...much cheaper than the original price tag!

Kathy--cannot wait to see your 6x6!

Lynne_-what a nice surprise to receive Angela's goodies upon your return...FUN MAIL!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!