Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #15621
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
oh yeah, I know about that 10 day thing! We really pushed it here & waited a few extra days so we could vote at our old address. But I have heard of people getting pulled over for speeding & getting a higher fine for the past 10 day thing. We have been very quick to get everything into this address because of that. We had to change everything twice now!

Suzy, yeah...I think there is a guild in another town not far from here. I know there are more shpos as well, some that are huge so I am not too worried.

Shell, I guess I had such a shock shopping today because I try to keep our food bill around $100 a week. I knew we would go over since I am still restocking the freezer & pantry but whoa!!!

Maggie, I would like to see a picture of your cape if you get it out. I made my wedding dress when I was 18. It is wrapped up....I don't even want to see how skinny I was to fit in it!!! But it's on the shelf in my sewing room with some other heirlooms.

Hahaha ... and it doesn't seem like a ton to me because I have 4 in the household ... including a 16 yo boy. I can't imagine spending only $100 a week on groceries....

Photography Site

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!