View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #4266
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my gosh so much has happened in the last few days. I have not been on the bus for a few days.

First, Tater I am so so sorry. I am praying for peace and strength for you and Gunner along with your family. Hugs and prayers going out for you.

CA I am so glad that DeAnna's cancer had not spread anywhere else. Praise the Lord they found it when they did. Now we need to pray about that chemo. She needs lots of strength. Her attitude seems so positive. That helps so much. Also keeping you in prayer.

Greenie you been leaving that poor mailman alone?!!!!

Kathy have you got your Christmas cards done? I figure with all the cards you make that maybe you do. I don't and I'm not stressing at all. I had a lady ask me to make her four boxes of cards today. I really did not want to but its a good friend of my daughter's so I'm going to.

Jan I'm going to go check out your tutorial. Don't be nervous I'm sure its good.

Shirley, don't know if you all are home yet but you and Tig have been in my prayers. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Lesley how are you doing? How's your son? Not to long and you'll have him home.

Pat that little Audrey looks so sweet. She is really pretty. I think C section babies are prettier because they're not all red and cone headed! You can see the amazement in your son's face in the picture that was posted. You look like proud grandparents too!

I've been good just busy. Went to eat lunch at the senior center where my daughter works today because it was a fund raiser and got drafted to work! The meal was excellent. I was impressed. Beat most restaurants.

Well everyone remains in my prayers and Kathy keeps smoking up the church with all her candles and with everyone elses prayers we ought to all be doing ok. Hugs all around.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!