Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #15615
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
I'm so sorry, Sonja. I hope they change their minds and try to make the trip again after getting it all settled.

Yes, things here are much different with the licenses. We could renew online the last time I did it - and could make it for 10 years. Now, though, you have to go in and you have to have 2 forms of id, as well as your SS card. There's more, but I can't remember. Totally ridiculous in my opinion.
well it has nothing to do with changing their their minds, there are just too many issues that are not able to be corrected easily or in a timely fashion

So I will just wait and see, I just am sad for them, they both wanted to come so bad...
Some of what they had to do today was fairly expensive,they are dealing with long distance phone calls and mail
like Sues birth certificate needs to be replaced and she is from Ohio...her copy is not sealed So $$ to get that and get both new licenses, and extra to Ohio courthouse and then a ticket too...that took a good bit out of their traveling money
So I just do not think they will be able to I totally understand but in honesty I do not want them to try to come and not have enough $ or get stranded or some thing They are on a limited income just as I am I want them to be safe and be able to enjoy Thanksgiving, so if staying there is better then it is ok
I am just sad I miss my brothers so much

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!