View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #61
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
My back and knee is about at #10+ for pain! I am really bummed out because I know it is just getting worse. The pain medication isn't working much, and I know that isn't good. I feel too young for this to be happening. I got a few loads of laundry done today, but as far as the basement goes, things are too heavy and up too high. I'm crying as I write this,...I'm so frustrated and hurt in so many ways, and in some ways I want to give up. I wanted a lot more for my life!!!
It's just a little after 5pm, and I think I'll just take my night meds and go to bed for the night. That's the only way I can get out of this hole.
I hope some of you, any of you can understand what I am feeling, and don't just think I'm weird or something. I was hoping that getting my Craft Room would keep me from the depression,.....wrong. This time starts the worst time for me. I'm sorry for dwelling on this, but thanks for being there. I don't have anyone else.

Oh Linda how very sorry I feel for you going through all of this. Sending baskets of love, hugs, encouragement and prayers. <3 <3 <3
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!