View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Quilling_Queen
Insane Embellisher

Default New & Open... Cards for Soldiers

Welcome to my first attempt at hosting a swap!

I am a member of a wonderful organization - Soldiers Angels - that support our current military, veterans and families of military.

This swap will be about giving back to the Soldiers via handmade cards that are blank inside, that they can send out for special occasions that their loved ones are having. They feel like they are still part of their lives when they are able to recognize special events.

There will be 4 catagorizes: Thinking of you, Birthday, Anniversary, and Just Because.

Description:Full Cards - 4 1/4x 5 1/2 - Please include at least 2 layers and 1 embellishment. Envelopes WILL be needed, so soldiers can send these cards out to friends or family

Quantity: 4+1 -- The +1 will be donated to the Soldiers Angels organization. If you wish to donate yours to the organization as well, please let me know.

Vendor Products: Non-Vendor Restrictions BUT due to restrictions of the military NO Glitter, feathers, or confetti

Due Date: February 15th, 2013 -- I will mail within 1 week of receiving all the swaps. If your swap is received after the due date, I may have to send them back to you.

Mailing: Place cards and envelopes in a large plastic baggie for waterproof purposes. Please write your real name, your SCS name and the swap name on a piece of paper or baggie for ID purposes.

Swap Return: Please include a Self Addressed Stamped envelope if you would like your cards returned to you. The amount of postage on you SASE should be the same amount used to mail to the hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Any additional postage will be returned. PLEASE send only stamps, not metered mail If you would like Priority, there is no need to send an envelope, just send $5.15 ($5.90 if you want Delivery Confirmation) and a Priority Self-Addressed Address label. If you are mailing from outside the U.S., please include $5.00 US dollars (or more for multiple spots) to cover the return postage, and I will return whatever is left over.

Prize for taking 1 spot in all 4 catagorizes, Thank you gift for anyone who donates all cards (make sure you PM me your address)

If you have any questions, please post or PM me.

Please mail to:
Heather Marshall
Cards for Soldiers Swap
PO Box 134
Etna, NY 13062

Thank you for joining my first swap! I look forward to getting my feet wet with your help!
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap

Last edited by Quilling_Queen; 11-23-2012 at 12:43 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!