Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #15604
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Home! and soooo broke! We spent $325 on food alone...yikes and I still hope it's enough! With Stef's crew here for a week & Justin & Liz popping in when they can it will add up. Of course after thursday there will be lots of leftovers

It's doubtful I will ever totally give up the paper crafting but remember I have been sewing since I was in 7th grade, and seriously sewing since high school. I did take a long break but it feels right to me to be behind the sewing machine. Card making is just plain fun to put something together in a short period of time is a joy I need that quick creative flow sometimes but I doubt I put much more $$$ into it. On the other hand I scoped out the local quilt shop today, big disappointment. It's a very small store, very overcrowded. I'll go there for thread or a quick "I need this now!" but I'll find better not too far away. Also the quilt guild is a bummer, they cut off membership at 150 & have a waiting list. oh well, when it's meant to be it will happen.

It's tough when you get a houseful of people, isn't it? I have a teen, so we spend quite a bit on food each week. I know what you mean, though.... when Jared's home, we spend a whole bunch on food.....

Sorry about the quilting guild and stuff. Such a bummer. We don't have good places here, either.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!