View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #4682
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
Kelly - I love the idea of the little acrylic pads. I have those frames too (using for signage) but those are super adorable.

And I think the hat on the snowmen is a fabulous idea. I did that for my family last year (mittens and fun holiday socks) on 'movie type' candy boxes. After Christmas this year I'm buying those up when they are on sale so i can use them for sales next year.

So prices - can you share - what you sold the little frames and candies for (your mints and nuggets had more in them than mine did). My pretzel bags had a flap on them (which the previous ones didn't) so I lost some space there.
Mary,
I had pretty much everything priced at around $3.
Acrylic frames $3 each- I sold about 3 this way (I had 15), then at the end of the first day, a lady was wanting to buy up the rest for her nurse co-workers so I did 2 for $5 on the remaining ones so that she could get cute, inexpensive gifts for them. the frames are 50 cents each (with tax included) at Walmart, and the gel pens I got at Staples when they had them $2 for a box of 12. Got 2 boxes of them (that was the limit), so I only have 9 pens left. The regular $5 price is too steep for me! LOL

Peppermint Patty and Hershey mini bar treat bags were $3 each or 4 for $10. Mostly sold them that way and I allowed people to mix and match all my $3 candy/food treats as 4 for $10. They loved this so they didnt have to just get 4 of the same thing. I have 5 patties and 7 mini candy bars in the bag. I also did a 2 pack of the mini candy bars for $1 each or 3 for $2.50. I'm going to change that up a bit since I am doing PP 2 pack treats like a snowman and I am going to do 3 mini bars this time....both of those will be $1.50 each or 4 for $5. Still keeping the full sized packs tho...just like to offer a bit cheaper version for those that have to buy a small gift for a ton of people.