View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #1325
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Imke, that is rotten news about your bike. I agree, things aren't made to last like they used to.... As far as the tree going up early, I agree but it made her happy so all is well. I confess, I am always a little bit late getting holiday things done, so maybe I should take a cue from her...or put her in charge of all the holiday decorating and maybe baking too!

Heather, how old is Claire now? Sounds like you are enjoying seeing her personality emerge! Pretty soon she will start to talk, so I have a tip for you...get a notebook to write down the funny things she says. I would put which child, their age, the date and what they said in quotes...so fun to go back and read that stuff!

Kathleen, so glad you are back! It sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned...that will be nice after the recent stress with the weather and being away from home.

Pat, I am excited to see your grandaughter's picture! They are only allowed 2 formals here...Homecoming and Prom, so the Student Council has been busy planning their next event...Morp which is Prom backwards. They will have events all week, like they did at Homecoming and the dance will be casual dress (lounge pants, whatever's comfortable) and the dinner before will be going out for fast food or something simple like that. I think it will be fun for the kids...and inexpensive for parents...yay! One of the dress up days is Super Hero day, so I will be making Ivy a costume for that. Need to get to the fabric store to see what patterns they have....

Vickie, so glad you are enjoying your birthday month!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!