View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007
Default POSTAL RETURNING HOME Spring flowers & Animals due 2/28

This is another round of the animals & floral/garden like we finished earlier this year with success and lots of talent and fun!! This is theme of Spring or Easter! It is a 3+1 (the one being hostess) you will get back 3 items.

***Each animal or floral piece can be different They do not have to all 4 be the same!!! Use up those scrap pieces laying around! all 4 animals or floral pieces can be different paper/color/design/etc.

This is Card Candy *** each main piece needs a corresponding element also like a flower will need a basket/pot/green leaves etc Each animal needs a corresponding element piece like baby rabbit with maybe a mommy rabbit or with a small flower or on a tree log or add a 6 inch border of grass! SOMETHING NEEDS TO GO WITH THE MAIN PIECE. Example I'm thinking of a bunny I'll add a green spring plant to go with him. (I could add simply a carrot) If I thinking tulips or lilac's add a vase as accessory piece or a garden pot for the tulips. or a butterfly????? My floral piece will have a bow but my accessory piece will be a vase. Questions? Card Candy is a homemade embellishment

Remenber spring is NEW babies in animal world and in our gardens Spring is new shoots of green's and little flowers every where! Little daffadils, crocus, tulips, lilac's and all those beautiful easter flowers! Baby bunnies little deer and those cute baby chick's!

Quantity: 3+1 - The one is for the hostess (me You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself!

We also have a choice to make a cute standard size greeting card using a either a floral spring theme or one of the spring animals!!!! This also is a 3 +1 (some beautiful spring stamps out there with spring/easter theme!!! again these cards can also each be different! They do not have to be 4 of the same!

Whatever you do it needs at least one (1) embellishment and more is always better! Add sparkle, ribbon, buttons, bling of any kind, be creative!

Vendor Products: Any stamp from any company, Cricuit and paper piecing ok also but PLEASE use very good quality cardstock. No vendor restriction on embellishments - use as many embellishments as you like and at least 1. Designer papers are encouraged, but not required.

Due Date: February 28th 2013. I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you. Please post in the thread or send me a PM when your cards are postal.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper or the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5.15 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. If you are mailing from outside the US, please include $5 US cash (or more for additional spots) to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

Before 3/5 *** Mailing address: Linda Carter
8302-2 Vermissa Ct
Louisville, Ky 40222

***** IF MAILING TO ME AFTER 3/5 USE THIS ADDRESS!!!!!!
linda carter
11402 S Tazwell Drive #1
Louisville ky 40241

I have a forward in for everything arriving after 3/1 so don't worry the majority of our next 3 swaps are already here just couple out there and I expect them to be fine I'm checking mail in both places!

Let's get ready over the long winter and Christmas holidays to look ahead to spring and Easter (which is March 31, 2013) so these will be back to you in plenty of time to use for Easter!

SPECIAL SURPRIZE FOR ANYONE TAKING SPOT IN ALL 4 CATEGORIES!!!!!!!

Animals (card candy) 3+1
1 Stamp wizard recv'd
2 2kidsonly2arms recv'd

Animals created as a card 3+1
1 Queenofinkland (withdraw)
2 Stamp wizard recv'd
3 Quilling queen recv'd

Flowers/Garden (card candy pieces) 3+1
1 Venus@home recv'd
2 stamp wizard recv'd
3 2kidsonly2arms recv'd

Flowers/gardens in a greeting card 3+1
1 Venus@home recv'd
2 Stamp wizard recv'd

Last edited by lindac007; 03-02-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!