View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #4675
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

Here are some items I am currently working on or that were sold at my last craft fair.

The popcorn I was working on....still had to add a scarf. Just wanted to show how cute a pair of gloves is as the hat. Plus, it's two gifts in one.

The peppermint patties are the ones I am making currently. I just did clip art off my computer for those and it's made it so much eaiser than stamping or stickers!

The mini acrylic notepads are the 2x3ish sized ones at Walmart that I also use for signs at my fairs. Just thought they would make cute notepad holders also and I love the mini post its. Only the top post it is stamped on...the rest are blank. I just like that little extra it gives them.

The mini candy bars are just like the nuggets....wrap the candy car in paper and put it in a cello pretzel bad. I do put a piece of cardstock in there tho for stability. I can get 7 mini candy bars in the bag and still have room to close it up on the top and tie it off.

I pretty much put jingle bells on everything....I just love jingle bells! LOL
Attached Thumbnails
acrylic-notepads.jpg   peppermint-patties.jpg   popcorn.jpg   some-craft-fair-items.jpg