View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #1322
Kathleen Curry
Glitter Guru

All those little new things are so much fun to watch Heather! Sounds like she has a sense of humor already.

Imke, sorry about the bike. You ride to work often don't you? Then you would definitely need a reliable bike.

Angela, I do like that card candy, it's fun to use and so light weight. I just put a big drop of liquid glue (either the tombow or crystal effects works pretty well for me) under the candy and stick it on. Can't wait to see Ivy's tree!

Some friends of ours are celebrating Diwali this week (an Indian holiday). I wanted to make them a card, but couldn't find a sentiment for it. I emailed Paulette at Create with TLC and asked if she had anything like that, I could't find a set in her store. She was so nice, she offered to make a set and had it up in the store in no time. I just thought that was so nice!

I'm in the process of finishing my scrap pages, I got the new photos and have been cutting them. My goal is to get them in the mail before Thanksgiving.

I'm going away this weekend for a girl's weekend to Senaca Lake, they have a wine and food tour where you collect ornaments and make a wreath as you go to each winery. We've never been, so I'm looking forward to it. But I'm kind of stressed, I'm still behind on everything around here from the storm. I guess everything will get done eventually!

Hope you feel better Lynne, that stinks that you have a long car trip and are sick.

Pat, don't forget the photos of your granddaughter, I would love to see how she looked in her dress!

Have a great night everyone.