View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #49
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
I wonder why I even started my Craft Room!!! My back and knee are really hurting the last few days, so I've been taking my pain meds and pushing on!!! I''m at the point where I just can't do things by myself. I have 3 rolled-up 5x8 rugs in there, and boxes that I have loaded that need to go to the garage or the basement. Bob just sits on his bum!!! This weekend, I asked him to clear an area in the basement to store some of the boxes that I've packed. I went down there this afternoon, and he hasn't done anything. He has come home from work everyday this week and sat and watched TV the rest of the day and evening!!! So, I guess I'm going to have to work in the basement tonight and tomorrow. I guess when he gets home tomorrow, he will get the hint!!! At least I'll know it's done right!
Thanks for letting me vent again! I really don't have anyone else to complain to, so you don't know how much I appreciate having my misfit friends to keeping me from exploding!

((((((Linda))))))
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!