View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #393
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
Also, if you dont want to bother wrapping boxes, just tuck them under your tablecloth or use another tablecloth or napkins to cover up that box. I'm the queen of cheap and easy! LOL

Also, try to pack some of your things in the smaller boxes you want to use for height. That way you are not just taking empty boxes around with you. (Ask me how I know this?!) Also, get boxes that are sturdy and are truly going to fit in the area you want. I almost always stage out some ideas before a show....bring in a folding table, put on the tablecloth, play with the boxes and arrangements of items, etc. This helps a lot when you are setting up....I even take pics on my phone if I remember so I can just pull up the pic to look at.

I moved my nephew and his family two hours away one year, and my car was FULL of EMPTY coolers - with the stuff from the fridge in BAGS in another car. What the WHAT!! I just shook my head at that boy.

I have a card rack too but never bring it - sometimes there isn't room and sometimes I'm just tired of lugging things around.

I did buy a display at Pier One last year on sale - a cute reindeer with bit crazy antlers where you put your cards in the slots. I brought that this year to show off gift cards and tags - that worked nicely.

But baskets work just as well for cards and things. As long as it isn't too deep and too full of cards so they can look through easily.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!