View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #4668
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

Diane...I, of course!, got no pictures of the apron. But the template you showed on your post looks very similar to the one I use. I actually got my template in a card swap. She had made apron cards with a blank recipe card in the pocket. I thought it was super cute! It has tabs on the side of the bottom part of the apron that folds up tho. I like that because it creats more of a "pocket" for you to put things in. I will be making more for this craft fair so when I do, I'll post my pics. I use DSP and then I create cute little pockets on the large pocket and used white rick rack on them. I adhere my ribbon on with a glue dot on the back side and then use tiny buttons on the front where the "strap" meets the apron. I had a packet of hot chocolate and a candy can in them last year and couldnt give them away! This year, I just put 4 tea bags in them and put a tea poem with it and packaged it in a cello bag with a topper. I sold all the few I had and had a woman want 4 more. I'll go look for the template here, if they have it.