View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #387
tat2girl
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andora View Post
Thank you so much for the helpful hints!!! I really appreciate it!! I did get a Square. One of my friends who sells Tupperware brags about the Square. I was thinking of covering some boxes with white wrapping paper for height on my table. My budget is tight this year, so I am trying my best. Just have to figure out how to display my cards!

I appreciate all the great advice! I have been crafting for many years, but never thought about selling it until September. Now, I am trying hard to get all the items together and ready! I am going to start out small, and work my way up!

When I figure out what are good selling items, I plan to do this again next year! I will make a note of what I am selling, that inventory list is awesome idea!!! Then I am going to make those items for next year, plus add new ones!

Thanks for being so helpful!!!
Great idea on covering the boxes! How about adding some bright ribbon to them to make them look like presents? Then, display your cards by leaning them up against the "presents". Make sure that the boxes are sturdy enough to hold whatever you display on them.

Good luck!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!