Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
yes ma'am

we have two labs for just such reason, because the one we had before these guys didnt make it to 3 because of stinkin' cancer... and now the oldest ( he will be 6 next week) just may have a bone marrow cancer. they dont know for certain because, of all the testing / treatments we've already subjected him to we are just doing pills and praying and hanging in there. the worst part is he is such a wonderful dog.
Just a suggestion, Stacy...my BIL has always had labs. One of their current ones has cancer, and it was at the stage where I was afraid to ask my sister how the dog was doing, because she'd actually taken a day off work to go back home to help him care for the dog when she had a wound that wasn't healing after her biopsy, and that was a few weeks back. But BIL has started treating her with Chinese medicines (he's primarily a human practitioner ), and she's doing really well. He's had to cancel a trip to Germany because he doesn't want to kennel her.

8 pages of chatter - sheesh, I'm glad DH set his alarm a bit earlier this morning, LOL.
SCS Photo Challenge #203 ~ Trees
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Make It With Metal
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC509: Layered Die-Cuts
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!