Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
yes ma'am

we have two labs for just such reason, because the one we had before these guys didnt make it to 3 because of stinkin' cancer... and now the oldest ( he will be 6 next week) just may have a bone marrow cancer. they dont know for certain because, of all the testing / treatments we've already subjected him to we are just doing pills and praying and hanging in there. the worst part is he is such a wonderful dog.
Just a suggestion, Stacy...my BIL has always had labs. One of their current ones has cancer, and it was at the stage where I was afraid to ask my sister how the dog was doing, because she'd actually taken a day off work to go back home to help him care for the dog when she had a wound that wasn't healing after her biopsy, and that was a few weeks back. But BIL has started treating her with Chinese medicines (he's primarily a human practitioner ), and she's doing really well. He's had to cancel a trip to Germany because he doesn't want to kennel her.

8 pages of chatter - sheesh, I'm glad DH set his alarm a bit earlier this morning, LOL.
SCS Photo Challenge #203 ~ Trees
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Happy Anniversary (CASE your first upload)
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time -TLC503: Pencil Erasers
It's October. That means it must be time for HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO all month long! Come along and join in the fun.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!