View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #1313
JadeOnline
Hardware Hotshot

Oh my goodness, so much chatting! I'm discovering life with a moving infant means less computer chatting and reading time. We seem to mark our days by what Claire does or doesn't do. She's waving now, "dances" with her hands. We played a cute game of "Claire says" at dinner the other night. She was putting her hands in the air, then down again, so I started copying her. She figured it out and started to try to trick me. One hand up, hands up really fast then down again...LOL. So much fun! She's also started this super cute thing. When you ask her "bottle?" she smacks her lips together if she's hungry. I head upstairs and all I can hear is smack! smack! smack! Hee, hee.

I think I missed the hunting discussion. DH is a hunter and I have to say, it doesn't bother me. He got a couple deer last year and we got it processed into garlic sausage, smokies and pepperoni. I have to say, it's REALLY good. We haven't had much else, other than a bird of some type. That was...okay. Probably not cooked all that well.

Kathy, glad you're home and everything at your place is good. Sad to hear about the devastation for others. It's amazing.

Vickie, happy belated birthday. I will say, there is no way you're 29!! Otherwise, I want the contact number of the guy who invests your retirement savings!! I want to retire at 29...heck, I'd happily retire at 33 and (May, Jun....Oct, Nov)....7 months!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!