View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #386
andora
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspiv View Post
I forgot to say in my earlier post....I used my Square at my craft show and it was really cool! It worked well and the lowest transaction was $7 and the highest was $80. I did nearly $270 in cc transactions and the money is in my account today, so I am happy. I had several other vendors ask about it and I told them I loved it and it was worth it for me. I think people were willing to spend more knowing the could run their card vs using up all their cash in my booth.

Thank you so much for the helpful hints!!! I really appreciate it!! I did get a Square. One of my friends who sells Tupperware brags about the Square. I was thinking of covering some boxes with white wrapping paper for height on my table. My budget is tight this year, so I am trying my best. Just have to figure out how to display my cards!

I appreciate all the great advice! I have been crafting for many years, but never thought about selling it until September. Now, I am trying hard to get all the items together and ready! I am going to start out small, and work my way up!

When I figure out what are good selling items, I plan to do this again next year! I will make a note of what I am selling, that inventory list is awesome idea!!! Then I am going to make those items for next year, plus add new ones!

Thanks for being so helpful!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!