View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #644
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavioliDaughter View Post
i have no idea what i'm doing, so please bear with me! i'm hoping this goes in the pay it forward thread as that is where i meant it to go.

i was informed that there was some pay it "forwarding" going on in honor and memory of my precious mother, Beverly. i have not yet figured out how to navigate this site yet so i have not read all the posts, but i type this through tears to thank you for this amazing gesture.

my mother absolutely LOVED this website and the people she met here. she would talk about it alllll the time and learned so many new and exciting things. her christmas list last year was full of tools she learned about from you all. when her pain became too much for her to spend any kind of time online, she greatly missed these forums and all of you. [/SIZE]

i miss her more than i could ever express in words. knowing she is in the presence of her Savior eases my soul and i know she would not return to this earth if given the chance, but until i am reunited with her, i will carry with me a huge hole in my heart.

with love and thanks~
april (RavioliDaughter)
Thanks for taking the time to figure out how to come on and share your thoughts with us. I'm teary eyed, but thankful to hear of Beverly's faith and the assurance and peace it gives you in your loss. You have my sympathy and prayers. Your mom was a sweet part of our community and will be missed.

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!