View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #938
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
Ditto, I became a fan when I hardly had any time to upload and Sunday was a day that I had more time on my hands.
It wasn't until I started chatting on the forums that I made any friends. People talk to anyone and everyone in the forums , mostly depends on what's being said.
that is very true, and you will see more people talk back to you if you offer up your own two cents every so often.

or join one of the user groups.

I am a fan club member but, for me it was just a simple way to support the site when I first started it. (I am guilty of not always remembering to check the special gallery ) and I've also gotten really lazy about caring what day of the week it is ( gallery mod's have Sunday as their day off) and so, to me I've just kept up the membership because of it, I am guessing they all do one legged grape-stomper stuff on mondays... and I try really hard not to upload on mondays.

but, I think getting comments on your cards has nothing to do with being a fan club member. its what I have noticed is... there are some people who work on some kind of pay it back system. if you leave a comment for them within a day or two you will have one back from them...
and if you upload something for a challenge. ( the one I try really hard to do each week is featured stamper) you will received a lot of love from something like that. ( because more people see it)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!