View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #889
Cook22
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecoastcrafter View Post
Hi Emily, Welcome Back. Lydia and Lee are probably better with the answers on this but if you have your email notifications turned on in your profile (you access that by clicking on your username in the upper right of the page) and if when you uploaded a card, you changed the "want to be notified by email" to Yes (bottom right of the first upload page), you should get email notifications when someone makes a comment. You can also check your gallery ("My gallery") on the left side bar and looks to see if a card has comments. Does that help?
And if you forgot to do this, on any card in your own (or any gallery, come to that) you can click on Receive email updates - it's down at the bottom under the write-up area, just above the thumbs showing more pictures from that gallery.

Sorry, I know I'm only hopping in and out on the thread. Home from work, bed, dinner, start a card and back to bed. Is it really only Tuesday? And problems with my PC connecting online along the way . Congratulations to all the lucky winners so far!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!