View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #914
naturecoastcrafter
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse11349 View Post
The paying members on SCS obviously tend to get more comments as they are part of a large group that has a very good following and have been friends for a long time. I don't tend to feel hurt if I don't get the same attention with comments on my cards as my name is not that well known and many others are the same. As long as the newcomers to the site are aware then they would understand. I just love posting cards to see any reaction and love the opportunity to share. Love this program of sharing cards with people diagnosed with Cancer. Thanks....
I don't think this is necessarily true, and I'm so sorry you have somehow gotten that impression. I don't pay to be a part of a group. To be quite honest, I'm a little self-centered in that regard. I pay so that I can get instant uploads, without waiting for moderator approval. I don't think I belong to a large group. I do participate in challenges now and again and I more often than not enjoy the VSN challenges and I have made many online friends through those two things, but I certainly hope we have not made anyone feel excluded in any way. That is not what our community is about. And what is nice is that you certainly can browse the galleries without feeling that you need to comment and that is a good thing.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!