View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #116
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
Glad you are building your collection, Paige. I was at Joann's yesterday for the last day of their Veteran's Day sale. I picked up 3 sets, the greens, blues, and browns. I had a 50% and 60% coupon, and a sweet lady gave me her 60% coupon she wasn't going to use. So I got 3 sets of 6 for only a little over $20. Hooray for me!

PS If anyone is having trouble with the lids being hard to get off and on - here is a tip. Take a cloth, spray a little Pledge furniture spray on it, and wipe all around the inside of the lid, and around the edge of the marker where the cap goes on. It will lubricate it and make it easier to remove.

I think you could probably also use WD 40, but I always have Pledge on hand. It seems to work well on plastic parts. A lever on my vacuum was hard to move, and with a little Pledge, it now moves smoothly.
Thanks! And that's a great tip!
I still need Turquoise and Warm Grays. To complete my set.
Yes I was happy about Joann's sale myself! I was in Fri. got some Sakura Metallic pens and stuff for embellishing(still want the Stardust ones). And then Sun .I was with my mom and she had a 60% off and bought the M S punch set for me that has the complete alphabet. WooHoo! I love presents. Little does she know it will really come in handy for their 50th Anniversary album I am about to make for them haha.
Can't wait for next sale