View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #115
buggainok
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Ok girls your making me jealous! But happy for you! Wish I lived in that area.
To date I now have 10 of the 12 sets! Yay!!! I can finally accomplish having a complete set!!! The other markers I just couldn't get ahead . To expensive to get very many at a time. Have fun everybody!
Glad you are building your collection, Paige. I was at Joann's yesterday for the last day of their Veteran's Day sale. I picked up 3 sets, the greens, blues, and browns. I had a 50% and 60% coupon, and a sweet lady gave me her 60% coupon she wasn't going to use. So I got 3 sets of 6 for only a little over $20. Hooray for me!

PS If anyone is having trouble with the lids being hard to get off and on - here is a tip. Take a cloth, spray a little Pledge furniture spray on it, and wipe all around the inside of the lid, and around the edge of the marker where the cap goes on. It will lubricate it and make it easier to remove.

I think you could probably also use WD 40, but I always have Pledge on hand. It seems to work well on plastic parts. A lever on my vacuum was hard to move, and with a little Pledge, it now moves smoothly.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama

Last edited by buggainok; 11-13-2012 at 08:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!