View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #675
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!! If my husband were here and read your question, we would have to resuscitate him!

Ummm. No. I would not say I am organized by nature. AND I have a tough time both
a. remembering that my supplies are not a collection - but should be USED. I tend to "save" things for good.
and
b. refraining from buying any more!

And don't get me started on ribbon.

You know how it goes, you organize your stuff. Then you "acquire" more stuff. So you buy another box because now you don't have room in the original box. So you end up with ribbon or whatever in a number of places. Then you can't find anything ever. The scrapbox does two things for me -- gives me a place to put everything, and let's keep a kind of visual inventory easily - so I don't buy any more red ribbon when I already have a dozen rolls. Makes sense? It's been a real blessing.
Would you believe all my stuff doesn't fit in mine? I got it when I didn't have a hidden room for it and it was great because I could close it up when "company" was coming. But that was when we were in a temporary home and I had stuff in storage - now I have a room and it is overflowing, mostly because I also sew and there's a lot of fabric around.
I swear I could cover half the USA in dp and the other half in fabric and still have enough to craft my life away.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!