View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #670
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Vicki, were you organized before your scrapbox or no? I am so not organized. In any capacity. I'm pretty sure there's dna for it and I don't have it. But maybe the box works like my hypothyroid medicine and simulates what I can't manufacture myself?? I could go on a year-long spending freeze then buy one!
BWAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!! If my husband were here and read your question, we would have to resuscitate him!

Ummm. No. I would not say I am organized by nature. AND I have a tough time both
a. remembering that my supplies are not a collection - but should be USED. I tend to "save" things for good.
and
b. refraining from buying any more!

And don't get me started on ribbon.

You know how it goes, you organize your stuff. Then you "acquire" more stuff. So you buy another box because now you don't have room in the original box. So you end up with ribbon or whatever in a number of places. Then you can't find anything ever. The scrapbox does two things for me -- gives me a place to put everything, and let's keep a kind of visual inventory easily - so I don't buy any more red ribbon when I already have a dozen rolls. Makes sense? It's been a real blessing.

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!