View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #643
patiak
Crimping Master

OMGosh! Have I missed out! Like you Val, it took me almost 2 hours to read thru this fun chatter just now! Congrats to all the Monday winners!! What a great start, maybe we'll finish by Thanksgiving!

Looks like everyone went to bed, I should too before I turn into a pumpkin. What a great, entertaining, fun way to end the day. Since I got on here I didn't get all I wanted (sorta needed) to get done tonight but I will try not to think about that so I can enjoy this delight alittle longer & sleep tonight (rather than dwell on my to do list)!

I finally have my cards ready to mail off, to do for tomorrow morning. Well I sort of had them ready Saturday, but couldn't make it by noon (on a Saturday?!) to the one postoffice in the area that was open till then. But that's OK, gave me a chance to grab a few more of my various challenge cards to send with, help clear up my space.

♥ Thanks Lydia, the challenge hostesses, the prize donators, the techies, the elves and everyone participating for making this such a fun event for a great cause! ♥