View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #641
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Oh no! I really missed all the fun for the first day of the prize-awarding chatter. There were over 600 posts on 16 pages, and it took me about 2 hours to read them all! I also took a detour to look at the funny pet photos. What fun!

I spent this morning at the kidney doc's office. First time I've seen him, but really like him, and he really put me at ease about my issues. He scheduled some tests and labwork and I'll see him again in early January. He also prescribed more meds for my gout which has almost cleared up, but a tinge remains. My foot is soooo much better now, and I actually wore real shoes to church Sunday! (Had been wearing slippers for 4 weeks.)

This afternoon, I spent with the plumber. Yuk! (The problem, not the plumber.) Hopefully got that problem taken care of for awhile.

I found out that I don't have to work tomorrow (Weds. instead) so I'll be able to keep tabs on Lydia's torture.

My guess for the total views is 597,600. That is probably too low, but I'm stickin' with it.

Happy CONGRATS to the first 12 winners!
stampercamper
swldebbie
peggysue
kimizzle
ravengirl
gailnttexas
cammystamps
stinkincute
Sheryl02
CraftyMathChick
Jenna Barber
Eliotstamps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!