View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #116
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default And the winners are . . .

Hello everyone!

I knew it would be difficult to pick winners of the six DSD digi-challenges, but I had no idea just how hard it would be! Terri and I each hosted 3 challenges and each picked the winners from our own challenges (Terri’s challenges were #1, 3 and 5. Mine were #2, 4 and 6.)

Both digi and traditional scrappers were invited to play. Terri and I enjoyed hosting and we sure hope you enjoyed playing! The top choices are listed below, but every page was a winner in our book.

Thank you to all who played!

Challenge #01

ReginaBD:
LMAO (12x12 digi-page) - SUO by ReginaBD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenge #02 -

hlw966:
DSD 2012 My Favorite by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenge #3 Tie Between:

picard76:
A Split Second Template by picard76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
-and-
wendella247:
The Loungers by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenge #04 - Tie Between:

Crooked Stamper: America's Pastime (left page) by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
-and-
basketball mom:
Canada Day 2008 by basketballmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenge #5 Lori92760:
Persnickety Traditions by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Challenge #6 - Tie Between:

Lori92760: home is wherever i'm with you by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3Fries: DSD2012-06 - Crafty Peace by 3Fries - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations to all!!!!!!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!