View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #1304
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Looks like a fun package from Imke, Vickie! The fall images are really cute.

Linda, it is cold here too. On Saturday at 6:30 p.m. it was still almost 70 degrees...by today it was in the 20's...too cold!

Did any of you see that MFT will now offer ink? It seems like they are going the PTI route...paper, buttons, ribbon, felt, and now ink. I really like PTI felt, but I like how MFT packages theirs better...5 9x12 sheets instead of the roll...I think there is less waste.

Joanna, that chipotle soup you were talking about the other day sounded good. I made a pot of soup for supper...it smells really good!

Ivy decorated her tree last night...it turned out cute. We just have to take the ribbon to the flower shop and have some nice bows made for the top. I let her do all the decorating, even though it was driving me crazy and I wanted to jump in. I've been teasing her that we will have to hand out sunglasses at the door to her room...it is BRIGHT and BLINGY!!!

Dancing With The Stars is on tonight...love that show!

Off to serve the soup....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!