View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #130
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
Oh my! I can't even wrap my mind around having that problem! My goal this year is to do a scrapbook of my daughter's wedding. Her DH's BIL, who is a photographer for the Senate and a wedding photographer by profession, took their pictures and they are just incredible ! The hardest part is going to be whittling down the choices of photos. They also had a huge wedding party as both my DD and my SIL had their 5 siblings in the wedding party as well as some friends! Here's a sample with my 6 and the groom.

I started with scrapbooking too. I started stamping when my DD went to a bday party and an SU demo came and helped the girls make a gable box and picture frame. I thought it would be a fun hobby to do with my kids and I could use my papers, punches, etc from scrapbooking and not have to buy a lot of other stuff, hahaha

What a beautiful family you have, Gail! Gorgeous photo!

I can't wrap my mind around being caught up with scrapping photos either. Another of my loves is photography and I have over 20,000 photos on my computer. Combine that with my unscrapped film photos, and it is probably enough photos to circle the globe LOL.
The expectation that I will get all those scrapped is ridiculous - but that goal is still in the back of my mind. AND I'm a SLOW scrapper -- I fuss with my pages forever.

And yeah - how about that not "needing" a lot of supplies because I already have paper LOL!

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!