View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #126
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzbysmom View Post
I did get caught up with my pictures at one point in time and found that depressing - I had no scrap booking to do so now I always leave at least some pictures alone so I always have scrap booking to do if I get in the mood.
Oh my! I can't even wrap my mind around having that problem! My goal this year is to do a scrapbook of my daughter's wedding. Her DH's BIL, who is a photographer for the Senate and a wedding photographer by profession, took their pictures and they are just incredible ! The hardest part is going to be whittling down the choices of photos. They also had a huge wedding party as both my DD and my SIL had their 5 siblings in the wedding party as well as some friends! Here's a sample with my 6 and the groom.

I started with scrapbooking too. I started stamping when my DD went to a bday party and an SU demo came and helped the girls make a gable box and picture frame. I thought it would be a fun hobby to do with my kids and I could use my papers, punches, etc from scrapbooking and not have to buy a lot of other stuff, hahaha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the sibs at the wedding.jpg (45.1 KB, 27 views)

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!