View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #72
Crooked Stamper
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
NO, I didn't know that! We were there just the week before, not even a whole week. Also stayed with our son in NYC before our cruise, a little over a week later the three block radias around their apt. bldg was destroyed. We had eaten on Pier 17 (South St. Seaport) and that is gone!
Our DS and DDIL have not home right now. Staying with friends and in a hotel. We don't know for how long; could be for as long as 4 months.

Unbelieveable how many people Sandy affected up and down that Eastern Coast area.

Sharon
I saw the Cliff Walk on the news. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your family was affected. What everyone there is going through is horrible. It's bad enough when a storm like that hits but now its cold and then to have snow on top of that. I know companies in our area have done collections and sent 1 trucks so far. I work for a large company with offices & employess is that area. They have donated $250K to the Red Cross & they are also matching employee donations so that's where we sent ours. I'll keep them in my thoughts & prayers.

GOOD friends shop with you for stamping supplies, TRUE friends help you hide them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!