View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #119
stamp300
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
My kids (24 and 17!) don't have baby books either -- but one of my dogs does LOL! My kids never fail to point that out to me... The poor second dog doesn't have a baby book.

Connie -- my niece is a middle school teacher and is starting a scrapbooking club after school for her students. She asked me to help her set up a lesson plan to teach the girls. I honestly don't know where to start --- because what more is there to it than start with some photos of an event and add paper LOL! Yes, I know there is more to it -- but it can truly be that simple, right? I started back in the CM days when we took 3 photos, cut then in funny shapes and put some triangles of paper in the corners. I sure got a lot more done then than I do now!
All I remember back in the old days, was just to put pictures in a scrap book & you're done....LOL!

Vicki, I think I will start after the holidays. My husband calls me a procrastination but that's ok. I have a quilt to make for my friend out of her late husband's Hawaiian shirts. He's the one I dedicated all my cards for the HYCCT in his honor & I just started a tradition for the future years to come. I told her that was a great idea as so did my husband, looking forward to making the quilt for her.
QFTD52
FS318
HYCCT2013
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!