View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #719
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Ok TLady...I finally got to a demo's house to try her Bigshot. I am kind of afraid to post this in the Cuttlebug topic but here goes...

Armed with a stack of paper and my Pillow Box die, I went on over. I brought probably 10 sheets of paper with me figuring for sure it was the die. Well, as it turns out, I only needed one sheet. Stuck my die between the plates with one sheet of cardstock and held my breath. PERFECT! Score lines in place, perfect cut with no little paper hairs sticking out...just fabulous and perfect! I was happy and sad at the same time because I use the CB on just about every card I make and I hate to buy another machine when there is nothing wrong with the one I have. The crank was smoother on the Big Shot also. I was so dang excited that the die worked!! I came home and printed off a page from Amazon with the Big Shot to stick in DH's car when I go out to the garage. I am keeping the CB because there is nothing wrong with it but I am for sure going to ask for the Big Shot for my birthday I also ran the candy wrapper die through there because that was giving me problems as well...of course, perfect as expected on the Big Shot.

SO, that is my little review...sorry for posting in the wrong thread but I wanted to answer anyone besides TLady that had read my previous cry for help.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!