View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
CraftyMel2
Crimping Master

Default On-Line education

Curious to know what people know about this. Used to be if you did not go to a brick and mortar school, the degree was looked upon as "less" than other degrees. I remember seeing commercials of girls in bed with laptops "I go to school in my PJ's and you can too!' and laughing at them thinking how crazy it seemed. Over the past few years I think it has become more common and maybe even more accepted by employers. I have a friend who did her schooling online and when she was a few credits away from graduating, she went to an actual school to get her diploma so she did not have the stigma of attending an online school.

To those of you who do the hiring at your job: What do you think when you see a resume with an online university degree? Does it matter to you? Do you think they are the same as any other degree? With another child getting ready to go to college, this has me thinking. Thanks in advance for your input!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!