View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #4945
FMcrafter
Stazon Splitcoast

a reminder of the challenge for this week..Donna will be away so we can be as naughty as we want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
Lynn your jewelry is just beautiful. I will show you mine, but just remember I have a different style. But first I have to take pics.

I have spent hours tonight trying to find that womans blog........I just can't find it. I have looked thru thousands literally, trying to find her. I am sooo sorry that I can't. I hate to case someone and not know their name. I get soooo excited when I see somehting I like, I don't put down the name. DUH!!!! I have got to remember to do that. But sometimes they just come up as a bunch of numbers so I rename them so I can find them in my pictures.

Ok, the challenge is on, you can go a head and start your projects now using buttons and beads on anything you want.

I cased one of her bracelets tonight and believe me.......it took forever to make. If I were to sell my jewelry, I have no idea what to sell it for. Anyone have any ideas. I am thinking about starting a site on facebook. NOT a blog!!!!!!!! ANy thoughts or ideas, I want to sell everything I make. Obviously I do not want to work for the man anymore and would rather work for myself. Altho, my old boss called today and wants me to help with the closing of another store. They have been wanting me to help for awhile now but knew I couldn't drive. What the heck, it's cash and extra money for my trip to GA (that's Georgia for Lauren) LOLOLOL

Have a great night all you wonderful ladies and Lynn I hope you feel better tomorrow take care.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!