View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #22
Loll Thompson
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a way to start the day!! Thank you to Lisa (Lara) and Brenda (tessa duck) for mentioning my Copper Leaves card. And thanks to Lisa and Amy (fairsinger) for menioning my Christmas Wreath card. You ladies sure know how to make a person feel special! Thanks to Karen for bringing me the good news!

Here's some favorites of mine from the gallery this week:

IC362, CHF Night Before Christmas by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mini Hot Beverage by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Rainbow Coffee Kind of Day by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Simple by NancyY - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy B-day by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CTS5, OLW113 - Ornamental Christmas by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT400, IC360,French Foliage, faux masking by ktownon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT400 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS195, TLC402 Fall Mum by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Squares by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS195 Ciao! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS195 Beautiful Leaves by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS300 Poinsettia for Jen by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member: Addicted to CAS challenge blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!